- FREE CoolSculpting® consultations
- Best CoolSculpting® prices and Best Coolsculpting® deals in NYC
- Unlike MedSpas in NYC: you will be seen by a best in class board certified plastic surgeon CoolSculpting® specialist
- We offer DualSculpting: treat twice the fat in 1/2 the time
- Our treatment providers have been trained through CoolSculpting® University
- Over 1 million CoolSculpting® treatments have been performed safely!
- “The” premier CoolSculpting® destination in NYC
- Nonsurgical: no scalpels, no needles
- No anesthesia required
- No downtime: walk in, walk out procedure where you can return to normal activities and regular exercise immediately after your treatment
- CoolSculpting® results are proven, noticeable, and long-lasting
During your complimentary CoolSculpting® consultation with our best in class CoolSculpting® doctors at the CoolSculpting Center of NYC, you will be assessed by one of our NYC board certified plastic surgeons and one of our CoolSculpting® specialists who will customize a treatment plan for you and address all of your questions and concerns. Please follow this link to read about our most Frequently Asked CoolSculpting® Questions at the CoolSculpting Center of NYC.
“I am two months post op Cool Sculpting and I just wanted to stop and make a quick review of my results. Originally, I was very skeptical about it, afraid I would waste my money, but the results are amazing, and the best part …. they are PERMANENT! There will be slight discomfort after the procedure that last about a week. I don’t want any one to be surprised if they try this procedure, so I will say the pain is very different from what you might feel from other procedures. You will experience nerve ending sensations from the frozen area. This is just the nerves regenerating after the freeze very similar to frostbite. However do not be alarmed, the sensations will subside within several days. Also there are over the counter medications that can help you cope. In the end it all will be worth it, and you will not be disappointed!” ~ RealSelf
CoolSculpting® is a fat reduction and body contouring treatment that has been proven to effectively diminish the number of fat cells within visible fat bulges. CoolSculpting® treatments “freeze” your unwanted fat cells with state-of-the-art advanced cooling technology, the fat is then naturally processed and removed from the body.
We are one of only a few CoolSculpting® specialist centers in Manhattan, New York to offer DualSculpting™ as well as CoolSmooth™, CoolFit™, and CoolMini™ applicators.
- DualSculpting™: two machines at once means half the treatment time
- CoolSmooth™: a unique applicator designed to treat the outer thighs
- CoolFit™: a long cooling plate designed to treat the inner thighs
- CoolMini™: our NEW non-invasive CoolSculpting® treatment reduces fat under the chin and contours the neck, it can also be used to treat bra fat / back bulges and fat on the knees
Typically, patients will see a noticeable reduction of 30% fat in the treated area after just one visit to the CoolSculpting Center of NYC. Depending on your unique goals, you may require more than one CoolSculpting® treatment. Should you require more than one CoolSculpting® treatment, it is recommended to wait 12 weeks between treating the same area twice. However, if you want to treat a new area of the face or body, this can all be performed on the same day.
A complimentary CoolSculpting® consultation at the CoolSculpting Center of NYC in Manhattan, New York with our best in class doctors and CoolSculpting® specialists will help you understand if CoolSculpting fat freezing and body contouring is right for you. The sooner you are assessed by our best in class CoolSculpting® team, the sooner that you can say goodbye to stubborn fat that has resisted all of your diet and exercise efforts. Long-term results and a newly sculpted figure are just a phone call or an email away.
CoolSculpting Center of NYC
461 Park Ave S, #7C
New York, NY 10016
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: Please Read Carefully – The information on this website is to provide general information. In no way does any of the information provided reflect definitive CoolSculpting® medical advice. A thorough CoolSculpting® consultation and examination with our Manhattan, New York board certified plastic surgeon should always be performed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Be sure to call the CoolSculpting Center of NYC today and schedule a complimentary consultation.